- Start web browser and go to http://creatingsafespaces.org.au/
- Move mouse cursor over “Online Module” and then click on “Purchase Online Module”
- Click “Add to cart” button
- Click on “Proceed to checkout” button
- Fill in Billing details. Note that all fields marked with “*” are mandatory. Please note that a unique email address is required for each individual user. If a user does not already have their own unique email address, we would recommend registering for a free email address at an email provider such as gmail.com or outlook.com.
- Click on “Place order”
- Enter in credit card details and click on “Confirm and Pay”
8. Click on the words “Creating Safe Spaces” in the green bar which will take you to the online module
Once an order for the online module is placed, the user should be automatically logged in and have access to the online module content. An email receipt of the purchase will be sent by our system to the email address provided in the billing details. Sometimes, these emails may be trapped by spam filters and sent to your junk mail folder. Please check your junk mail folder if the emails do not arrive in your inbox.
For further queries about purchasing the Creating Safe Spaces online module, please contact the Creating Safe Space Coordinator Joseph Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9868 9221.