The Baptist Churches of NSW and ACT are committed to providing safe ministry across our movement. We welcome and encourage feedback and comments to help us in that commitment.
If you have a complaint or concern about a Baptist minister or leader, you can:
- contact the Ministry Standards Hotline on 1300 647 780;
- email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- or use the form below.
If you have a complaint or concern about a specific church it would usually be most appropriate to contact the leaders of that church. However, if that would not be possible or helpful, please contact us using the form below.
Please note that:
- if someone is in immediate danger, you need to call emergency services on 000
- if a child is at risk of significant harm, you may need to contact the Department of Communities and Justice on their Child Protection Hotline: 132 111
- Other support and resources are available here (support page)
Confidential Reporting Initial Contact
Please use this form to make initial Contact with the ministry Standards Unit of the Baptist Association of Churches in NSW & ACT