- This event has passed.
CSS Advanced Intensive
August 27, 2018 @ 9:00 am - September 10, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$100
The workshop will be delivered over two days, Monday 27/8/18 & Monday 10/9/18 from 9am – 5pm
The 2 day intensive delves into the complex arena of Safe Ministry across many and varied contexts.
Venue: Morling College, MRC Room 1
The intensive will be hosted by our Ministry Standards Manager Jonathan Bradford and will also include presentations from the following guests
– Peter Barnett, Director, Safe Ministry Resources
– Carolyn Cousins, Director, Tuned In Consulting and Chair, Baptist Churches of NSW/ACT Ministry Standards Committee
– Carl Collins, Director Child Protection Solutions Adelaide & Professional Standards Director Baptist Churches of South Australia
– Kym Bennetts, CEO, Baptist Insurance Services
- Boundaries, Misconduct, Abuse and Conflict
- Responding to Misconduct and/or Abuse Allegations and Conflict
- Child Protection and complying with the Child Safe Standards recommended by the Royal Commission
- Implementation of best practice in ministry
- Updates on new Government Legislation and the Commonwealth Redress Scheme
- Safe Ministry with Persons of Concern and Known Sex Offenders
- WHS, Risk Management and Insurance requirements
- Caring for Survivors of Abuse
- Churches assisting victims of Domestic and Family Violence
Morning tea and lunch is included with the workshop.